- Open your WordPress admin panel.
- Assuming, you have already setup “Stripe (1 Click Upsells)” payments method in “WooCommerce” > “Settings” > “Checkout” tab. If not, you can do this first. Jump to Stripe setup.Also check if: 1) “Test mode” is turned on, 2) “Stripe (1 Click Upsells)” is enabled and 3) there are some products created.
- Navigate to any product page on your site and go through usual checkout process.
- Add the product to cart, enter all the checkout details.
Use this testing card to “pay” for your order: 4242 4242 4242 4242, 10/20, 123.
- You can also create an upsell offer for one of the products you have and test how this will work. Jump to creating an upsell.